Friday, August 7, 2009

Detroit Tigers Links 8-8-2009


In case your curious on what any Detroit Tigers player makes head over to the Detroit Tigers Weblog. There, they have a complete list of what every current Tiger gets paid.

Over at Bless You Boys they have are recapping Friday nights game. It was another close one yet the Tigers came out on top. Fernando Rodney gets shaken but gets the job done.

I laughed when I read the SeayLyon blog post at Roar of the Tigers. You will have to check it out for yourself. Not to mention Brandon Inge's new mustache? I'm not sure I haven't noticed but let me know and I will also be on the look out.

There is good news for Tigers fans that are Comcast subscribers. You now can watch the Tigers last game anytime. Comcast will feature the Tigers most recent game on demand. It will be available to watch 2 hours after the game ends. Not a bad deal for you busy Tigers fans out there. However I'm not much of a Comcast fan either. Head over to the Detroit Free Press for the full story on Comcast's deal with the Tigers and Major League Baseball.

In other news one of my favorite Podcasts was the Detroit Tigers Podcasts. Mike McClary I believe is the one behind the podcast. He now just focuses on his Daily Fungo Blog on the Tigers and baseball. He will no longer be doing his regular podcasts. I'm not sure how he did it because its not easy to produce a podcast with a busy life. Anyways check out his blog, The Daily Fungo.

Also what about Alex Avila. Seems to be good news for the Tigers. He hit his first Home Run today. I'm not sure who was more excited him or his father. It's great to see the kid succeed. He could be exactly what the Tigers and just about every other Major League Baseball team is looking for...A Good Young Catcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template