Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Welcome Back!

I hope everyone is having a great 2014! Copa Times will be back and better then ever. New posts everyday about your beloved Tigers. Copa Times is also looking for some new writers to add to the variety of stories here on the blog. Please email us with a quick message and your experience and I'm sure we will able to work something out.

I'd like Copa Times to be of course Detroit Tigers related but I'd like to see more than your usual news and Tigers updates, I want it to be that of course but so much more. Lots of videos, jokes, contents. Add Copa Times to your rss feed, add us on facebook and continue to check out the blog and help turn Copa Times into one of the best Detroit Tigers blogs on the internet!


Thanks again for reading the Copa Times and 2014 will be exciting for the blog and hopefully the year of the Tiger!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template