Monday, January 17, 2011

Who will play 2nd base in 2011?

The Tigers has an interesting decision to make this year when it comes to the 2nd base position.

The Tigers have four players that can play 2nd base this year.
  • Carlos Gullien
  • Will Rhymes
  • Scott Sizemore
  • Danny Worth
All of the players above could handle the load in my opinion but each have their own downfalls. Carlos if he could only stay healthy would be a very solid option both defensively and at the plate. I feel that Carlos would be the choice for just about every Tigers fan out there if only he can stay in the lineup. Will Rhymes is a guy that I really like, he brings a lot of intangibles and I feel could really spark the line up at times. Sizemore and Worth both could help out but I feel they are better used if they really need them or as subs.

Chime in and let me know what you think about the Tigers 2011 situation at 2nd Base.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template