Monday, March 22, 2010

13 Days of Spring Training Left

Opening Day is right around the Corner. Lately I've been doing research and work for my upcoming post on predictions for the 2010 season. Check back soon and I will have my American League Central predictions posted. I would also love to hear your predictions for upcoming Major League Baseball Season.

I will be back to posting much more often and even try to post daily as the season approaches and beings. It has been busy the past few weeks and not even to mention my Fantasy Baseball Draft is right around the corner. (I'll post my auction draft results on the blog if anyone is interested)

Also please use the new email icon on the top right side of the blog to send us your comments and feedback, I love hearing back from the Tiger fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template