Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Quick Update

Just writing to let everyone know, I'm still alive. I'm trying to make Copa Times the best blog I can with the time I have available. Since the 4th and an family emergency I have been unable to post for the past few days. But just to let you know I will be back at it. Check back very very soon and the contest will be posted. As of now there will be a grand prize for the best response I receive and I'm working on getting some other prizes for the 2nd, and 3rd best response. Here is your chance to get free Tigers related swag for just letting me know what you think. Anyways, just to make sure this is still a Tigers Blog and I have been taking note. JV leads the AL in strikeouts and the Tigers get off the mini losing streak.I will be back with more Tigers talk, contests, and posts. One last note, folks this just in The Metrodome will not be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template